Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Shortly after getting my taxes back, I purchased the necessary items needed to make a blanket for each of my sons (didn't have any sewing supplies, so I got those, as well).  Their blankets will match, but I'll also be making an assortment of small pillows (BabyJ loves to cuddle, and Jr. really likes sleeping on pillows) that will match their reversible blankets.

Here are pics. of what I've gotten done, thus far.



Also, I am bouncing around a few ideas in my head.  My brother-in-law is building a sun room onto his house.  I asked for a few of the larger scrap pieces from the screens he made for the large windows.  I've got three strips, and I'm trying to figure out the best crafty thing I can think of, to do with them.  I've been thinking:  use them for something like cross stitching?  I've found some designs for Christmas Ornaments (cross stitching involved) that I think I'll use.

I'm still trying to decide, however, if that's what I really want to do with them...  We shall see, I suppose, once the blankets and pillows are finished.

See You Next Tuesday,
V.

No comments:

Post a Comment