Monday, April 9, 2012

Music Monday: Jason Yang

Last week Music Monday brought you hip hop with a bit of politics on the side.  Now, I bring you classical music with a bite...  or would it be rock (or one of its sub genres) with a little class?  On any account, let the ear candy begin!!!

For my Game of Thrones fans, I thought I'd put this vid. first.  Hope ya' like it

A little driving music, for those who liked the hip hop feel of last week's post.

Audio Substitute for my video game addicted friends

For those who like acoustic songs:

And my fav. of all:

May your next few days be filled with music and moon light...
V.

P.S.--  Stay tuned for To-Do Tuesday, Tomorrow...  12:01 AM is when the post will show up.

ALSO!!!  for More Jason Yang, check out http://www.jasonyangviolin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment