Wednesday, April 4, 2012

After a long day at the office, some men want their wives to meet them at the door with their slippers...

And now, my dear [In]Sane readers, I bring you Weird Wednesday.  Yes, it's that time, folks, to be presented with some pretty weird shtuff.

This being my first week back, after an unplanned break from Blogger, I decided to post this particular picture...  No matter where you go, no matter what you do, your best friend will always love you...

Has Man's Actual best friend been found?

She sits, she stays, she fetches a beer from the fridge without getting saliva on it (because she's got thumbs)!
I, personally, am totally against this type of breeding.  It's unusual and cruel...  Or, perhaps, this is what we end up with when people are a bit too friendly with their pets?  OR, maybe the next time one of your guy friends says his ex-girlfriend is a dog, you'll believe him, instead waiting for him to pull this picture from a shoe box in the closet.

Okay, that's enough making fun of the stronger sex!  Perhaps next week I'll make fun of the weaker one.

Until Next Weird Wednesday...

Shake?...C'mon, shake Girl,
V.

No comments:

Post a Comment