Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hereby reserving Saturday as a Grab Bag day...

I am hereby reserving Saturdays as my grab bag day...  A day when I may post anything on any topic...

Today, I'd like to ask my readers what they think?  What would you all like to see more?  More music, more weird news?  What do you think of Horror Movie Fridays (my fav. by far)?

Also, I'd like to introduce myself to those of you who don't know me.

I'm a stay at home mother of two lively boys, and a wife to a pretty quiet SecretAsian man who specializes in computers and home science experiments, while he holds down a job in a local factory.

I have a close relationship with my mother; love to talk and read.  I'm an aspiring writer (today is not a good day to ask about my work in progress), and I love music, movies, and all things youtube (as I'm sure you've all figured out, by now).

Your turn.  How about some of you introducing yourself to me?  What types of things do you enjoy?  What do you hate?  Can you do any weird human tricks?

Comment, comment, comment!
V.

No comments:

Post a Comment