Monday, April 2, 2012

First Music Monday post in quite a while?.. Watsky up to, these days?

It's Music Monday, April 2, 2012, People!!!  That's right, it's time for me to introduce you to some of the stuff I spend my time listening to.
"01010110!  01010110.  01010110!  01010110.  0101"  This is a quote from Watsly's Love Poem.  He reminds me of my nerdy friends that I play D&D with.  He's down to earth, but he's far out (excuse the hippy speak).  Seriously, this guy is someone to watch.  I only wish I'd discovered him sooner, under this rock which I reside.
Yes, he may have a vast vocabulary, and wield it with amazing skill, but he's got rhythm, and he's got a message.



Great sense of humor, quick witted, and fast talkin'...  George is a play write, t.v. star, stage actor, rap star, poet sensation.  Most of you know I don't usually get excited about rap, but this--  This smooth talkin' fella can spit some rhymes for me any time.

This is for the politically minded...

Does all his own stuntin'.  No steroids...!  This is the "I got swag" part of "A New Kind of Sexy".  Love it.

Like every musician, I may not always agree with every view point this guy has, but he says it with such style and conviction that it's hard to be mad at him for putting his opinions in my ear.

George, you're amazing!  We'll be watching, and listening...  We Love You (that's from the groupies who are standing at the door, waiting to be let inside)

So, in honor of those groupies, I'll also post this vid.


For more George Watsky related news, you could always check out his site:  http://georgewatsky.com/

In closing, I'll leave you with Dr. Seuss VS Shakespeare...  I so think the bard won, but am interested in your opinions.


Peace Out!
V.

No comments:

Post a Comment