Monday, October 24, 2011

YouTube Movie Monday: Sarcastic Halloween Comedy

It's YouTube Movie Mondaaaays!!!!!!
     Since it's the end of October, I decided to make today's theme Halloween.  Here it is, folks, for your enjoyment...

This particular video, though not A-MA-ZING, still has a great deal of wow factor.  I once had a Chorus teacher who said, "The best way to know if someone can sing is to hear them acapella."  Well, I agree, and LOVE acapella groups.  Even mediocre ones.  I sure hope you enjoy this one.



What better way to spend a Saturday, or any day, than to sing in your closet?  I got this video from The Closet Singer (closetsinger.com).  He's creative, and has a unique sense of humor.  Plus, Shop of Horror lines right up with my Halloween theme.  It's not quite how they did it in the movie, but who cares?  I like it!


Three Words:  Naked.  Puzzle.  Room.  Why didn't I think of that?  I gotta build me one!




I know, I know...  You already saw this clip.  Now, watch it alone (w/o the other videos attached).  This is how I plan to spend my Halloween!  Wanna come over?  I've got some extra lawn chairs in the basement, just in case company wants to drop by.  (disclaimer:  I don't really have a basement, and I was sooo being sarcastic.)


If You're reading this, still, THANKS!  :D

Stay Tuned for the Before and After Tuesday Project.  It'll be complete with pan-o-rama pics and (hopefully) a sneak peak into my home.

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment