Tuesday, October 25, 2011

NaNoWriMo

Who has heard of NaNoWriMo?

National Novel Writing Month.  It's a month long challenge where the one and only goal is to write fifty thousand words.  As long as it's not the same word fifty thousand times.  I am nervous, because it takes place in November every year, and I'm gearing up for it...  Well, kinda.  I'm excited, and worried I won't meet the cut off.

I've signed up on the OLL webside, and am just awaiting the first of Nov...  On pins and needles...  Pray for me, I fear it may drive me insane.  LOL

Oh, for those of you who tuned in for a before and after project, I'd like to say how sorry I am that I didn't get it finished.  I had to take BabyJ to the doctor, due to a weird rash.  Turns out it's just an allergy.  Perhaps I'll post the project later this week.

I plan to get my house set, this week, for NaNoWriMo.  That includes my office, which is just a pile of boxes, papers, and other misc. STUFF all over the place.  So, I should end up w/ some pretty good Before/After pics for next Tuesday.

Stay tuned for Weird Wednesday!

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment