Friday, August 12, 2011

Space Saver

This is where I will post text/pics/video posts.  Coming soon:  A different subject for each day of the week.  For the next month, here is a line up (tentative) of the things you'll be reading about:

Monday:  TBD (Something you'd like to read about/subject matter you'd like to see explored on this blog?  Write in!)
Tuesday:  Projects-Before/After (vague?  Yes.  Tune in to see how many ways this headding can be twisted.)
Wednesday:  Weird But True (I'll start this one off, but it will be a write in-hopefully-once the blog gets rolling.)
Thursday:  Tribute to Horror Movies (I've got lots of ideas for this, from top ten lists, to scenes, to actors...  I also accept write in ideas!)
Friday:  What would an average week be w/o a day spent for/about/with the family?  Here, I'm posting updates that family and friends, and (if I get any) fans might be interested in.
Saturday:  Songs on Saturday.  This is where I introduce you to music I like/hate/have just discovered.  I've got a friend whose brain/hard drive I hope to raid (you know who you are) for the initial content on these days
Sunday:  This day is reserved for positive statements, Biblical Truths/Studies, and (possibly) journal entries

SO, as you can all see, the blog will be buzzin' with new ORIGINAL topics for you to feast on every day.  I'm going to start with Thursday, August 18, 2011.  Check back in after 5pm EST for my first Horror Installment.  It's gonna be frightening!

No comments:

Post a Comment