Wednesday, November 14, 2012

To Do Tuesday: Before and After Pictures


To Do Tuesday:  Before and After--From Dumping Ground to Craft Room

After five weeks of being defeated by a degenerative disc, and a hubby who barely keeps the kids and laundry clean when I'm out of commission, I decided to do something big for my first To Do Tuesday back:  a Before and After picture.

Things that needed to be done:  remove everything, assign it all to individual zones, take out things that didn't really belong (hubby's clothes go in another closet, summer clothes should be in boxes, etc...), reorganize the items that do belong, put everything back, set up my sewing table/craft area...  I may have left something out, but you'll see it all in the before and after pictures.

From his and hers closet/dumping ground, to her closet and craft room.

Here's the BEFORE:





Everything was just tossed anyplace...  It was all crazy, in there!  I don't understand how I survived, this way.

And now, (drum roll please) the after:





Now, it's a serious thing of beauty.  I am amazed at how well I did, having tonsillitis and battling a fever.  I had to work for 30-40 minutes, and rest a few minutes, then start all over.  At least I got it done!  I love my new space!  I don't really feel well enough to get in there and create, but when I do, it will be ready.

Check back tomorrow for Wordy Wednesday, when I'll post an excerpt from one of my works in progress.

In the meantime, I'd like to educate you on the dangers of the high five handshake.
Seriously, Bro, use with caution.

Latah Gatah,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment